CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Poor Me

My knitting is coming along well. I am having trouble finding time lately to sit down and really work on it. I have been looking at Ravelry.com often and kinda feel slow with my progress. I know it's only been a little while, but I feel I am never going to get to the point to where I can make socks or a scarf even. My "squares" and boring projects are getting old. I am going to have to find a way to slow my mind down and keep up with my skill level. One day at a time, right??

2 comments:

life ldc

Hi there - do you have a LYS? where you could get some help or take a class? or an informal knitting group? Once you get the knit/purl down, then you really just need to understand how to read patterns and learn how to do the manoeuvers.

Tori

Hi Anne,
I just learned of a LYS from a friend. I have been mostly teaching myself, but I feel I do need to take some classes. I am really getting comfortable with the knit stitch, but I'm not so great with purl yet. I am slowly learning to read patterns.

Post a Comment