CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAYDAY!

I know I haven't posted in a few days and there is good reason for it. The other night I was working on my dishcloth and somehow messed up a stitch or two. In trying to fix it I made it worse. I completely freaked out. Add a dog mess in the house and an upset hubby and you get a total meltdown. I completely broke. I cried (total sobs and boohoos) for a while and deemed my work "ruined and useless". After my little hissy-fit, I picked up where I left off and continued working, messed up and all. I have since put that project to the side until I am confident again. I have started a new project that is simple and will work on my skills. It is a mat for Tucker to lay on. It is huge and will take a while I'm sure, but I know it will help me improve and be efficient in my knitting. I will post pics next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment