CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And....Begin!

   I have started this blog to post on my knitting projects and progress. I fully realize that I may have no readers at all, but I would like to write about my learning experience anyway. As of February 6, 2011, I am a beginner (self-taught) knitter. My first project is a coin purse that started out as a practice swatch. I am to the point where I can knit up the sides to make its shape then put in the zipper! I'd say that's pretty good for only a few days(ok almost a week). I have also taken the chance on making my first patterned piece, a dishcloth from a teaching book. So far it's going well (only restarted once), and I think/hope to be almost done by the weekend.

1 comments:

Deborah

I admire you for learning to knit. I thought about it a few weeks ago and chickened out. I used to crochet, but haven't done that it a long time. Maybe you will be my motivator to learn to knit. You are doing a great job! Keep it up!

Post a Comment