CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So Happy Together

I have some exciting news! I have finished a couple projects!!! I knit my mother and my grandmother each a dishtowel using the "Grandmother's Favorite" pattern on Ravelry. It was super fun and quick. I am currently working on a coffee cozy (first one is for me) for my mom and g-ma. I am excited to see some finished work and hoping to be able to accomplish a little more than the basics. I started on a one row lace scarf, but paused because I bought some alpaca yarn to use instead. The only problem with that is I am terrified of ruining it! I've been too scared to start so I have been using my hands for other quick projects. As far as the coin purse goes, all I have left is to sew in the velcro (zipper was too hard lol) and it's done! About time, I know! I also have my first swap coming up and I am so anxious to see who I have. I am thrilled that I will get stuff from someone who actually has a clue as to what they are doing. Maybe that will give me an idea of what I need to have and use. I am bound and determined to figure out this stupid gauge thing. I don't completely understand it, but it seems to be important as it is in just about every pattern I see. Maybe my swap group can help??

0 comments:

Post a Comment