CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oops...

Now that I have been working on this dishtowel for a few days, I am still not thrilled with how it looks. I know it won't be perfect and I don't expect it to be, but this is just sad. I was really frustrated yesterday when I kept comparing it to the picture. They look nothing alike! That was about the time that I realized I'd been looking at the wrong picture this whole time. The one I'm actually doing doesn't look too far off. I am kinda wishing I had done the dishcloth with a solid yarn instead of a multi-colored yarn, because I think it looks a little better as a solid. I am half wanting to quit this project and move on to another, but at the same time I have worked so hard and for so long that I want to finish it. *sigh*

This is my work






 The front image is the actual project....the back-ground cloth is what I thought I was doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment