CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moving Onward!

I decided not to bring my knitting to work yesterday (mornings can be slow sometimes) and I almost went crazy wanting to work on it. I definitely brought it today. Last night I was able to do quite a bit of work....about 5 lines worth. Ok, so I have been working on my patterned project (the dishtowel) and I'm pretty far along. I will admit though as I hold it out and take a look at how it's going....it's looking kinda crappy. I don't mind though because it's only my second try and because it's my first alternating stitches project. I hope when it's finished that I'll like it just enough to keep it at least. I'm wondering if my technique is wrong too. I can't seem to keep a consistent "tightness". I think that contributes to its crappy-ness.

*sorry the picture isn't that great*


0 comments:

Post a Comment