CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And the Day Continues

I have the greatest news ever...I have officially learned how to sew on a button properly! I made a coffee cozy for my mother and the buttons actually worked the way they should. I was so proud of myself. :D
I haven't done much with my knitting other than working on more cozies, due to lack of time. I have been super busy lately. I went to my church's craft fair over the weekend and was surprised that I didn't see anything knit! What I did see was an opportunity for next year. If I can build up a stash of finished knit projects and possibly get a friend to help out, I think we could have our own booth and make a bundle! Honestly, all I saw at the fair were bows and dresses (not knit of course) and some jewelry. I think if I/we could make a bunch of the beloved knit headbands with flowers to attach, we could sell a ton. Definitely something to think about.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment